It's your money. Have at it!
Online banking is always free for STCU members. Use it to manage your money from home, at the office (when the boss is away!), or on the road. Pay bills, monitor your credit score, transfer funds, create a budget, and more.
Available 24 hours a day, your secure access to STCU online banking gives you the freedom to do almost anything:
- Transfer money between accounts or to another member or financial institution.1
- Pay your bills or make a loan payment.
- Redeem credit card rewards points.
- Check your STCU Investment Services accounts.
- Monitor your credit score.
- View images of cleared checks.
- Review monthly statements.
- Manage alerts for low balances, savings goals, and more.
- Order checks, or stop payment on a check.
- Apply for a loan.
- Notify STCU when you're about to travel with your cards.
- Use secure messaging for assistance from an STCU representative.
*Important disclosures about STCU Investment Services and CFS.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Check the background of CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and our CFS* advisors on FINRA's BrokerCheck®.
1Transfer limits. Federal regulations allow you up to six checks or transactions, such as transfers, from your savings or money market accounts each month. Deposits and withdrawals are unlimited when done in person at a branch location, at the Night Drop, or through the mail.