Rewarding students who save.
We believe saving is so important, we offer a reward to young members who regularly put money in their STCU First 5 Savings Account. We call it Fill 'er Up.
What is Fill 'er Up?
Fill 'er Up is a way to reward our youth members — age 17 and younger — who regularly deposit money in their First5 Savings Account. Every month, STCU randomly draws a Fill 'er Up winner, whose First5 Savings Account is then "filled up" by STCU to $500. For example, if you had $200 in your First5 account, and your name was drawn, STCU would add $300 to fill up the account to $500!
Who can enter?
To be eligible, a member must:
- Be 17 or younger with their own STCU member number, have a First5 Savings Account, and be in good standing.
- Have made at least one deposit of $1 or more during the past 90 days into their First5 Savings Account. (Sorry, but interest payments don't count.)
- Have submitted a Fill 'er Up enrollment form in advance, signed by the joint owner on the account.
No purchase necessary to win. For more details, see the official rules.
How can I enter?
Entering is easy, and it only takes one entry to be eligible for all future drawings. To become eligible, here's what you need to do:
- Complete an enrollment form. You can also pick one up at any branch location.
- Drop off the enrollment form at any STCU branch location or mail it to STCU Community Relations at 1620 N. Signal Drive, Liberty Lake, WA 99019.
That's it! Once we have your enrollment form, your entry is complete for current and future drawings. Continue to save money so that you're always eligible to be a Fill 'er Up winner!