Get help in a financial crisis!
Should you call Financial Relief Solutions?
Are you losing your job? Your home? Your income? Are you facing an unexpected medical bill or an uphill climb to recovery?
STCU's Financial Relief Solutions can help. Our dedicated team of debt management experts provide one-to-one assistance to those in financial distress. We will review your situation to help find the best options for you.
Here are some questions to assess your need for assistance:
- Are you an STCU member?
- Do you have current loans at STCU?
- Are you at risk of your car being repossessed?
- Are you facing foreclosure on your home loan?
- Are you facing an unexpected payment or bill that you cannot pay?
- Are you facing an unexpected loss of income?
- Are you unable to pay your monthly bills?
If you've answered yes to one or more of the questions above, please contact the credit union at (509) 326-1954 or (208) 619-4000.
STCU representatives are limited to help only with loans and accounts at the credit union. The sooner you notify STCU, the easier it is to work toward a financial solution!
BALANCE Financial Fitness is a free program for every STCU member interested in exploring sound financial practices or solid financial advice.
It's not just for those in financial trouble; it's a service that can help anyone achieve their goals.
- Home purchase planning.
- Buying or leasing a car.
- Debt repayment strategies.
- Handling a job loss or other financial crisis.
- Understanding credit reports and credit scoring.
- Savings plan options.
- Bankruptcy prevention.
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- How to increase income and decrease expenses.
- Coping with adjusting interest rates.
- Refinancing your loans.
Register one time at the BALANCE website to explore the library of videos, articles, podcasts, and tools providing self-service information and apps to achieve your financial goals.*
BALANCE counselors also are available to work with you to avoid or resolve financial distress. To contact a BALANCE counselor, call (888) 456-2227 Monday through Saturday or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselors are available 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. (PST) Monday through Thursday; 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday; and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. This service is free, with no obligation when you call.
*Products and services offered by partners of STCU are not endorsed or vouched for by the credit union. STCU accepts no liability in connection with their use.