Did somebody say fixed-rate?
We did! Try our fixed-rate STCU Mastercard.
If a rewards card isn't for you, we've still got you covered! Our STCU Mastercard can be used at all the same places, in all the same ways, but with a fixed-rate and no annual fee!
Features and benefits.
- No annual fee!
- Take advantage of 0% intro APR for 18 months (9.99-20.99 APR thereafter)*.
- Use your card in-person, online, or in Apple Pay, Google Pay, Mastercard Click to Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Travel accident insurance.1
- And more!
Stay safe with your STCU Mastercard.
With the card management tool in online banking and the mobile app, you can control when, where, and how your debit and credit cards are used, set alerts, access your cards digitally, and more. See the details on card management.
In addition, you also get:
- Identity theft resolution and reimbursement.1
- Fraud text alerts.
- Zero liability protection against unauthorized transactions.2
If you need to get in touch with us, you can contact us anytime.
- Learn what to do if you believe your card has been lost or stolen.
- We offer several ways to pay your STCU Mastercard.
- Learn how to use your credit card online, safely.
All loans subject to approval.
*0% intro annual percentage rate (APR) for 18 months on purchases. Thereafter, the rate is 9.99-20.99 for traditional cards. No balance transfer fee after 90 days. Introductory rate availability based on creditworthiness. Not all applicants will qualify for these rates.
1Certain restrictions apply. See the guide to benefits for STCU Mastercard.
2Certain restrictions apply. See mastercard.us/zero-liability.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Inc.