Make your money make money.
How come I don't earn money on my checking account? Now you can, with an STCU dividend checking account!
Unlike big banks that only reward rich customers, we pay our highest dividend rate to members who maintain a checking account balance between $0 and $5,000. Your average monthly balance of $2,500 or more always avoids the $5 monthly fee.*
|$0 to $5,000*||0.20% APY|
|$5,000.01 to $10,000||0.05% APY|
|$10,000.01 to $25,000||0.10% APY|
|$25,000.01 and higher||0.15% APY|
STCU checking accounts are a secure and convenient way to manage your money, with 24-hour access and free debit cards. Plus, with dividend checking, you get:
- Free debit card.
- Free online banking.
- 24-hour online, mobile, or ATM access.
- Dividends paid on any balance above $0.*
- Online account history archive.
- No limit on the number of checks or transactions.
- Free box of checks for seniors! (Must be 55+ with direct deposit of your Social Security, pension, or other regular payments.)
*APY=annual percentage yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Rate is variable and may change after account is open. A $5 fee is charged any month that your average monthly balance goes below $2,500. No minimum balance to open an STCU checking account, but only one dividend checking account allowed per person. Fees may reduce earnings. Check rates