Secure, fast, and paperless.
Choose online statements for fast, secure, and tree-free management of your STCU accounts.
View your reports from your password-protected online banking account. No more paper to manage. No more worries that your statement got lost or stolen in the mail.
Switching to online statements.
- Log into your online banking account.
- In personal online banking and legacy business online banking, go to "Statement settings" under "More services".
- In business online banking, click auxiliary menu in upper right corner of your screen and choose "Self-service", select an account, and click on the “Ok” button.
- Click on "Change statement settings."
- Choose online statements.
- Choose email alerts to notify you when statements are ready to view or print.
Viewing your statements.
For personal online banking and legacy business online banking:
To view your recent financial history, look for "View statements" under "My accounts" and select the statements you want to view.
For business online banking:
To view your recent financial history, look for the "Statements" tab in the left menu of online banking and then select the statements you want to view.