What is billpay?
Pay all your bills online at STCU, where we guarantee your payments will arrive on time, every time.* STCU's free billpay is available to any STCU member (age 18 and older) with a checking account. It's one of the best money management tools around.
- Pay as many bills as you want.
- Schedule bills in advance.
- Available 24 hours a day.
- No stamps, no envelopes.
- Receive and pay electronic bills.
- Convert paper bills into e-bills.
- E-mail alerts confirm payments.
- Optional overnight payments (available for a fee).
- Up to two years payment history archived.
- On-time payment — guaranteed!
How do I enroll in billpay?
Follow these four easy steps to get started with STCU's billpay:
- Log into STCU's online banking.
- Verify that you have a current email address with STCU. From the left-hand column index, select "Update Contact Info" under "Preferences."
- After updating your email address, select "Billpay" from the menu.
- Follow the instructions to:
- Verify your personal information.
- Select your funding account.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- When ready, click the "I Agree" button.
Once enrolled, you can begin to schedule online bill payments. Follow the billpay instructions, where you'll find answers to almost every question.
*STCU billpay guarantee.
We guarantee that your electronic payments are safe, reliable, and secure when you use STCU billpay.
- You will have zero liability from any loss that results from the unauthorized use of the service, if you notify STCU within two business days of when you first suspected an unauthorized transaction.
- STCU will pay any late fees or finance charges up to $50 should a payment arrive after its due date, provided you have scheduled the payment in accordance with the service's terms and conditions (personal, business, online banking).
With STCU billpay, you know your payment will get where it's supposed to go — every time!