Helping those who are helping others.
STCU's Here for Good Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations and schools that serve communities and citizens in Eastern Washington, Central Washington, Tri-Cities and North Idaho.
The need is great, and we cannot fill every request. Therefore, the Here for Good Foundation reviews requests based on a high standard of eligibility and purpose, focusing on communities served by STCU, and these areas of impact:
- Education — Creating opportunities for youth, inspiring them to reach their full potential and to enhance their educational experience. That includes financial education.
- Arts and culture — Promoting creativity and celebrating diversity and culture.
- Economic Development — Promoting economic opportunity for all, to build stability in our community.
Applications for Here for Good Foundation grants are accepted from organizations and programs that:
- Have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status or be a public school.
- Demonstrate an impact aligned with Foundation's focused impact areas.
- Benefit communities and citizens in Eastern Washington, Central Washington, Tri-Cities and/or North Idaho.
Other things you’ll want to know:
- You don't have to be an STCU member to apply for a Here for Good Foundation grant.
- While the Here for Good Foundation and STCU are separate entities, you needn’t duplicate processes by applying for both an STCU donation and a Here for Good grant. Apply using the link above, and we’ll decide which program is the best fit for your request.
Request a grant.
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, and phone number(s).
- Name of the registered nonprofit organization making the request.
- Information about the organization and its mission.
- Information about the event and its purpose, including pertinent dates and times, locations, number of people served (community impact), and anticipated number of attendees.
- Specific request (optional levels of support and corresponding sponsor benefits, number of volunteers needed, etc.)
- Examples of sponsor benefits could include newsletter inclusion, logo placement on advertisement or program, inclusion in promotional materials, social media acknowledgments, and tickets or sponsored table at an event.
Once we've received your request, we will respond in writing within 120 days.