Your daily expenses card.
Your STCU Business Debit Mastercard® is the perfect way to track your outside-the-office spending.
Every transaction is automatically recorded to your statement, making bookkeeping easy. Plus, your STCU Business debit card is:
- Free when first issued—and renewed in the future!*
- Contactless, so you can tap to pay at checkout.
- Honored at millions of stores, suppliers, and websites.
- Available to withdraw cash or manage your accounts at surcharge-free ATMs displaying the CO-OP or STCU logos.
- Secured by a microchip that reduces the risk of fraud.
Your microchip-enabled debit card features STCU's free fraud monitoring service, which constantly scans for possible card theft.1 Plus, you have access to Mastercard ID Theft Protection and Mastercard Global Service, which provides worldwide lost or stolen card protection.2
The perks just keep on coming.
- Mastercard Extended Warranty and Purchase Assurance to safeguard your purchases.2
- Mastercard Receipt Management to help manage expenses and streamline bookkeeping.2
- MasterRental Insurance covers theft and damage when you rent a car with your STCU card.2
- MasterAssist travel assistant services, which provides emergency assistance when you’re away from home.2
- Help protect against medical errors and overbilling with HealthLock medical claim monitoring, available at no monthly cost.2
- Automatic rebates to your card for qualified purchases at participating merchants with Mastercard Easy Savings.2
- Discounts and deals at Adobe, McAfee, Uber, ShopRunner, and more.2
Learn more from the STCU Business Debit Mastercard Guide to Benefits.
Get in touch.
Contact our business team.
Meet the team.
(509) 344-2200 WA
(208) 619-4001 ID
(877) 304-7185 Toll-free
Visit in person.
Drop by any branch. For larger loans, call or email us to schedule an appointment.
Not a member?
Need some help?
View business documents.
*STCU Business debit cards are available in the lobby of most branch locations during regular business hours. They're not currently available at Commercial Banking Centers, or our Creston, Downtown CDA, and Silver Lake branches. There is no charge to replace a debit card that has been lost or stolen, but a replacement fee may be required for repeat card replacement or to replace a card just to get a newer design.
1If a transaction looks suspicious, you may get a text from a 5-digit number — asking to verify the transaction. If the transaction is not validated within a certain amount of time, a fraud monitoring representative will call you. STCU does not charge for its text alert service, but standard messaging rates from your wireless carrier may apply. See more on fraud support.
2Certain restrictions apply. See STCU Business Debit Card guide to benefits (PDF) for full benefit details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Inc.