Consumer loans and credit cards.
Ready to make a payment on your STCU auto, RV, home equity, or personal loan or on your STCU Mastercard credit card? Choose your best option.
Pay from your STCU accounts.
Scheduling automatic loan payments from your STCU accounts is the easiest way to maintain a perfect credit score by always making your payments on time.
Automatic transfers from STCU accounts.
Log into online banking to set up automatic transfers to your STCU loans:
- From the online banking dashboard, click on "Transfers."
- Select the account from which payment will be made, and the loan account to pay.
- Select the amount to pay, day to pay, and the frequency of the payment.
- Add a "memo" for your records to note the purpose of payment.
- When you're ready, click on the "Submit Transfer" button.
Hint: To avoid an accidental overdraft, make sure your payment account always has enough money to cover your automatic transfer on the scheduled date.
One-time payment from your STCU account.
To manually make a one-time payment from your STCU account, log into online banking, click on "Transfers," then choose the proper credit card or loan account you want to transfer money (make a payment) to.
Mail or drop off payments at STCU.
If U.S. mail or hand delivery is more your style, use any of the following payment methods:
- Mail a check to: STCU, P.O. Box 1954, Spokane, WA 99210-1954.
- Drop off payments at any STCU branch locations. Night Drop is open 24 hours a day.
Hint: Mail checks early to avoid late payment.
Pay from accounts at other financial institutions.
Register to make secure consumer loan payments to STCU from accounts you may have at other banks or credit unions.* Make one quick payment or set up automatic payments for the future. You can even pay by text!
- Open the registration page.
- Search for your loan by entering your 10-digit STCU loan number or the last four digits of your STCU credit card number.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number; enter your birthdate.
- Choose a four-digit password.
- Enter your email, where payment receipts should be sent.
- Set up payment reminders.
- Choose your payment method. There is no fee when you choose an electronic check, or automated clearinghouse (ACH) payment. There is a $10 fee when you choose a debit card.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Review and confirm. A receipt will be emailed to you. Most payments are posted within two business days.
Hint: Payments can be made on most consumer loans. Payments on home loans and business loans are not available at this time. Principal only payments are not eligible.
Set up text reminders for your monthly payment when registering above to make payments from accounts held at other financial institutions. The text reminder will include a link to confirm you want to make a payment. Click on the link to make a payment.
*This service is only for making loan payments from other financial institutions. See "Pay from your STCU accounts" above to learn how to make convenient, secure loan payments from your STCU accounts.