Save some, spend some.
Earn competitive dividends on money you park temporarily in your STCU money market account.
Let your short-term cash work for you, with an STCU business money market account that provides:
- 24-hour online access.1
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals, and up to six checks, transfers, or withdrawals each month.1
- Dividends paid monthly.
- Automatic rate hikes at certain balance tiers.
- No early withdrawal penalties.
- No monthly service fee with $2,500 or higher average daily balance.
Open your account today!
* APY=annual percentage yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Rate is variable and may change after account is opened. Business money market account balances from $0 to $2,500, earn 0.10% APY; $2,500 to $9,999, 0.15% APY; $10,000 to $49,999, 0.25% APY; $50,000 to $74,999, 0.40% APY; $75,000 to $99,999, 0.45% APY; $100,000 or more, 0.50% APY. STCU membership is required to open account and fees may reduce earnings. See all business money market rates and terms.
1Federal regulations permit unlimited deposits or withdrawals on business saving and money market accounts when conducted in person, by mail, or Quick Drop, but regulations limit these accounts to just six (6) pre-authorized, automatic, or remote (such as online and mobile banking) transfers to another account, including other accounts you own, per calendar month. Exceeding the limit may subject you to fees or account closure.