How do I change my statement settings?
Log into online banking and then choose "Self-service." Then choose "Change statement settings."
Why am I not receiving my statement notification(s)?
Here are some steps to try:
- Double check your spam/junk folder.
- Try adding email@example.com to your contact list.
- Make sure you're signed up for online (also known as "paperless") statement notifications in your online banking account. See paragraph above for instructions how to sign up for online statements.
- Gmail users: Consider moving your oneline statement notification from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab, where you're more likely to find it.
Why can't I view my PDF statement?
- Ensure your Adobe Reader is up to date by downloading the latest version from Adobe.
- Try using a different browser, such as Firefox. You can download and install this free of charge at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ie.html?from=getfirefox
- Check out this Adobe support article for more troubleshooting help for viewing a PDF. http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-view-pdf-web.html
- Check out this Adobe support article for troubleshooting help for opening PDFs. http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-open-pdf.html
Why can't I print my PDF statement?
- While viewing your statement, go to File, Print. Make sure that the Print Range is set to All, then try again.
- Try printing only a couple pages at a time. If this works, then this could indicate that your printer needs updated drivers, or that there is not enough memory to print the entire document.
- Check out this Adobe support article for more troubleshooting help for printing a PDF. http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html
- Visit your printer manufacturers website to see if updated printer drivers are available.
Why can't I print my entire PDF statement from Safari?
If you're using Safari on a Mac, you can print an entire STCU statement by right clicking on the statement itself (or use Control-click if you have a one-button mouse), then choose Print Frame. This tells Safari that you want to print the contents of the frame (i.e., the actual statement), rather than printing the webpage.
If you're having trouble using the right click or control-click method, you can first click on the image of the statement with your mouse, then on the Safari menu bar, select "File," then select "Print." The print preview should then display just the statement and allow you to print it in its entirety.
Where can I find the Year-to-Date (YTD) dividends I earned on Business or Trust accounts?
While STCU tries to help personal account owners by printing their year-to-date dividends and interest on their year-end account statements, we ask that owners of business and trust accounts to turn to the more formal 1099 forms we make available a few weeks later. 1099s contain important additional details, useful for your tax preparation needs. They're mailed to the business and trust addresses we have on file near the end of January each year, and are also posted alongside online statements within online banking in that same timeframe.