Serve on our Board or Audit Committee.
STCU is positioned for great things, and we're seeking great candidates to serve on our Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
As many as eight candidates will be nominated to fill three positions on the Board and one on the Audit Committee. STCU members will vote online for candidates during our annual election in February 2019.
To be eligible as a candidate for the Board or Audit Committee, you must:
- Be a member in good standing who joined STCU before August 1, 2018.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good credit record.
- Be eligible for bonding by STCU.
- Not be a current or previous (within the past two years) employee of STCU or its subsidiaries.
- Be unaffiliated with any other financial institution as an employee, a volunteer, or a board member.
Pick up an application for nomination at any STCU branch location, or contact Annette Bick at (509) 344-2147 or email@example.com. Complete your application and return it to STCU before the end of business day, Thursday, November 1, 2018.