Candidate applications now being accepted for STCU Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
STCU is positioned for great things, and we’re seeking great candidates for three positions on our Board, one on our Audit Committee.
As many as eight candidates will be nominated to run. STCU members will vote for candidates online in February 2022.
To be eligible as a candidate for the Board and Audit Committee, you must:
- Be a member in good standing who joined STCU before August 1, 2021.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good credit record.
- Be eligible for bonding by STCU.
- Not be a current or previous (within the past two years) employee of STCU or its subsidiaries.
- Be unaffiliated with any other financial institution as an employee, a volunteer, or a board member.
Take a peek inside at our information session.
Attend the STCU candidate information session at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 20, in the Collaboratorium room at STCU headquarters, 1620 N. Signal Dr., Liberty Lake. Please RSVP to Sylvia Hedrick at (509) 344-2111 or email@example.com.
You’ll meet some current Board members and STCU’s management team will be available to answer your questions. Join us!
Pick up your application for nomination at any STCU branch location, or call or write Sylvia Hedrick at (509) 344-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be received by the end of business day, Monday, November 1, 2021.