Make your voice heard. Serve on our Board or Audit Committee.
STCU is positioned for great things, and we're seeking great candidates to serve on our Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Candidate information session — October 23.
Learn more about what it takes to serve on the STCU Board of Directors or Audit Committee at the candidate information session. Join us 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 23, in the Hutton Boardroom of the Hutton Building, 9. S. Washington Street, Spokane, when STCU officials and current board members will explain the responsibilities of elected positions and answer your questions.
As many as eight candidates will be nominated to fill three positions on the STCU Board of Directors and one position on the Audit Committee. STCU members will vote online for candidates during our annual election in February 2020.
To be eligible as a candidate for the Board or Audit Committee, you must:
- Be a member in good standing who joined STCU before August 1, 2019.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good credit record.
- Be eligible for bonding by STCU.
- Not be a current or previous (within the past two years) employee of STCU or its subsidiaries.
- Be unaffiliated with any other financial institution as an employee, a volunteer, or a board member.
Pick up an application for nomination at any STCU branch location, or contact Annette Bick at (509) 344-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete your application and return it to STCU before the end of business day, Friday, November 1, 2019.