Whether you're starting young or an experienced saver, the STCU First5 Savings Account offers you many happy returns.
- No minimum to open, and no monthly fees.
- Add deposits anytime, without penalty, to compound your money for greater savings.
- 24-hour online and telephone account access.
- Federally insured.
Open a First5 account for every member of your family. Use it to save for emergencies, special events, or other needs. The possibilities are endless.
STCU members can open a First5 Savings Account right now!
- Click the button above to log into online banking.
- Click on the "Accounts" tab, then the "Add account" button.
- Select "First5 savings" to open your account.
- Complete the instructions to fund your First5 from an existing STCU account or to transfer money from another financial institution.
New to STCU?
Join STCU online and open your First5 account. (Membership fee is waived when you join online. More)
You can also join the credit union by visiting the STCU branch location nearest you.
Need help setting up your account? Call or with an STCU member service representative during regular business hours.
*APY = annual percentage yield. This rate is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date, and applies to the first $500 deposited in a First5 Savings Account. Balances above that earn 0.15% APY. Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened. No minimum balance required to earn the APY and no penalty for withdrawals. One First5 account per person. STCU membership is required to open account and fees may reduce earnings.
What saving sounds like