When you work for an STCU Community Business Partner, you can join the credit union for free — and receive $200!
Put your money to work.
Almost any company can set up a community business partnership with STCU. It costs your employer nothing to partner with STCU, while employees at the business benefit in several ways.
- Membership at the region's No. 1 credit union.
- Checking accounts and an STCU debit card.
- STCU online banking and mobile app.
- Direct deposit.
- Access to free on-site financial workshops.
Boost your account by $200.
Receive $200 when you bring proof of employment (check first to be sure your employer is one of our community business partners!) to any STCU branch location and sign up for Account Booster.1 To boost your account, you must:
- Open and use an STCU checking account.2
- Receive direct deposits to your account for two consecutive months.
And do two of the following:
- Get a free STCU debit card.
- Set up STCU billpay from your online banking account and make a payment.
- Sign up for free e-statements for your checking and/or credit card accounts.
Refinance to get cash back.
Refinance your non-STCU auto or RV loan at any time and get 1% cash back — up to $500! — from STCU. 3 Three ways to apply:
- Go to the auto loans page and click "Apply now." Choose "Refinance" as the purpose of your loan application.
- Visit any STCU branch location.
- Or call us at (509) 326-1954, (208) 619-4000, or (800) 858-3750.
Become an STCU Community Business Partner.
Your partnership with STCU is a great way to provide additional employee benefits — at no cost to you!
If your business is interested in becoming an STCU Community Business Partner, call (800) 858-3750 or send an email to email@example.com.
1 Account Booster program. After you've established your new services, STCU will deposit $200 into your account within 30 days. Offer subject to change at any time.
2 Establish a standard or dividend checking account to qualify. No minimum balance required to open an STCU checking account or to get your $200 reward. STCU's dividend checking account pays 0.75% annual percentage yield (APY) on the first $5,000; balances over $5,000, 0.10% APY; over $10,000, 0.15% APY; and over $25,000, 0.25% APY. Rate is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date and may change after the account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
3 You'll receive your cash back at the time of loan funding. You are responsible for all taxes related to bonus payments. Loans are subject to approval.