APY effective 2022-12-06
For the sensible high roller.
Unlike some other, riskier options, the STCU President’s Plus Money Market Account offers competitive returns with unlimited in-person deposits and withdrawals.
Your STCU President’s Plus Money Market Account provides you with:
- Automatic rate hikes when you reach higher balance tiers.
- Dividends compounded monthly.
- No monthly service charge.
- Unlimited deposits or withdrawals in person.1
- Write up to six checks, or six remote transfers, each month.
- Free checks if 55+ with direct deposit.
- Federally insured up to NCUA limits. Learn more about NCUA limits.2
*APY = annual percentage yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. No minimum balance required to earn the APY. Rate is variable and may change after account is opened. STCU membership is required to open account and fees may reduce earnings.
1STCU allows up to six (6) checks or transactions, such as transfers, from your savings or money market accounts each month. Deposits and withdrawals are unlimited when done in person at a branch location, at the Night Drop, or through the mail. A $5 “excess item fee” is charged for the first three items above that limit and $15 is charged for each additional item. See transaction limits.
2STCU deposits are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per account owner.