Oh joy: up to 5x points!
Fill your cart at Amazon.com, Costco.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, and other select sites and stores, and receive up to 5x points with your STCU rewards card.1
Five times the cheer.
This season, turn your points into cash back, airline tickets, gift cards, or a donation to charity while earning up to 5x points with your STCU Premier Rewards World Mastercard®. Earn up to 4x points with your STCU Rewards World Mastercard®.
Cardholders can earn up to 7,500 bonus points from November 1 through December 31, 2023.
|2X categories = Qualified online and onsite merchants (must select two spending categories, see below)||2x points||3x points||5x points|
|Every $1 spent at qualified online and onsite merchants (see below).||1x points||3x points||4x points|
Partial list of qualified stores.
Earn bonus points shopping at qualified online and onsite merchants, including:
- Tire stores, auto repair shops, and used auto dealers
- Major department stores (Nordstrom, Macy's, etc.)
- Major electronics stores (Best Buy, Apple, Aspen Sound, etc.)
Note: STCU does not qualify merchants. Qualification is based on a merchant category code that each store is assigned by their credit card processor when submitting a transaction to Mastercard for payment.
STCU rewards cards.
If you’ve been curious about getting an STCU credit card, now is a great time to do it. Here are some key benefits to applying now for your STCU rewards Mastercard:
- 0% introductory annual percentage rate for 18 months (14.74-24.74% variable APR thereafter).1
- Up to 10,000 (Rewards) or 15,000 (Premier Rewards) new account bonus points when you make $1,500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- No annual fee for Rewards card; modest $49 annual fee for Premier Rewards card, which we waive the first year.*
Digital wallet, or leather?
Either way, be the boss of your cards with online banking and the STCU mobile app.
Fast and free card management lets you access cards digitally and add them to your digital wallet for easy online shopping while you wait for your physical card (think Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.). It also gives you real-time power over your cards, so you can shut down unauthorized users in other cities or online.
Get information about opening a new credit card, upgrading to a rewards card, points, card benefits, and more.
You are also welcome to call our Contact Center at (800) 858.3750 from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Pacific Monday – Thursday, and 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Fridays.
*All loans subject to approval. APR= annual percentage rate. View all rates and terms.
1Purchases at qualifying stores only. Bonus points promotion runs November 1 through December 31, 2023, and is limited to $2,500 in qualifying purchases, or up to 7,500 points. No limit on the amount of standard earned points allowed.
Reward points typically awarded within three business days after your qualifying transaction posts to your account. Earned points on purchases never expire, with at least one purchase every 24 months. Bonus points expire one year from date awarded. “Amazon” is short in every instance for Amazon.com, the Internet-based retailer.
- No foreign transaction fee for Premier card. All others, foreign transaction fee is 2% of U.S. dollar amount.
- Cash advance fee is $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- A 3% balance transfer fee or $5, whichever is greater, applies. No balance transfer fee after 90 days on non-rewards STCU credit card.
Mastercard credit card disclosures and agreements:
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Inc.