Learn how to protect your finances from the bad guys at this free STCU workshop.
- What attracts identity thieves and other criminals.
- How you can spot the warning signs of fraud.
- Get the latest about trending scams.
- And key resources to keep your finances safe and protected.
May 7, 2019
6-7 p.m., Tuesday
South Hill Library
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.