Experience the joy of getting your files and money organized. Good for emergencies; great for everyday living.
Due to the Coronavirus, all financial education workshops have been canceled through April. Check back here to see what workshops will be available in the future.
- Why it's important to get organized.
- What records to keep, and for how long.
- How to develop an efficient bill-paying system.
- What to keep handy in case of disaster.
- Where to go for help.
|Tue, March 31, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PST
|West Central Community Center
1603 N. Belt St.
Spokane, WA 99205
|Wed, April 15, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
|Coeur d'Alene Library
702 E. Front Ave.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.