Experience the benefits of getting your files and money organized. Great for emergencies and everyday living.
- Why get organized?
- How to develop an efficient bill-paying system.
- What records to keep. and for how long.
- What to keep handy in case of disaster.
- Where to go for help.
October 25, 2018
6-7 p.m., Thursday
Richland Public Library
January 17, 2019
2-3 p.m., Thursday
Post Falls Senior Center
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.