Never owned a home before? No problem! Learn all about homebuying and home ownership at STCU's free Homebuying 101 workshop.
At this workshop, you will:
- Discuss factors to consider when deciding whether to buy or rent.
- Learn how to find the right home for you.
- Learn what happens between making an offer to buy and "closing" the deal.
- Find out what it really means to be a homeowner.
October 4, 2018
Noon-1 p.m., Thursday
North Spokane Library
November 13, 2018
6-7 p.m., Tuesday
South Hill Library
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.