Take control of your financial life with a budgeting plan that's simple, reasonable, and effective.
At this free workshop, you'll learn:
- The importance of financial goals.
- Five steps to creating a successful spending plan.
- How to manage your plan.
- Methods for putting your plan into action.
November 13, 2018
6-7 p.m., Tuesday
Airway Heights Library
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.