Living debt-free is achievable. It just takes a different point of view.
At this free workshop, you will:
- Discover your current financial situation, and determine where you want to be.
- Learn how to use tools that can make debt-free living possible.
- Learn about celebrating your milestones!
Workshops to attend.
August 20, 2019
6-7 p.m., Tuesday
Moran Prairie Library
Before you go.
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.