Online financial education.
Tools and information to recession-proof your finances.
When your personal finances are healthy, it benefits your family, friends, and our community. How would you describe your financial outlook right now?
- I want to get serious about my finances.
- I need to break some bad money habits.
- I need to learn how to live within my means.
- I need help setting myself on a course to be less vulnerable when economic storms hit.
- Everything is fine right now, but sound financial advice is always worthwhile.
There are lots of online resources that can help, but we recommend MoneyCoach, a new online financial education service available from STCU.
Free and easy
There's no cost to use MoneyCoach and you don't have to be a member to register. MoneyCoach is completely secure and confidential and you choose what you want to know — and what you don't — about money and finance.
- More than 40 topics — ranging from budgeting basics to starting a business.
- Craft a personal "money plan" and then learn at your own pace.
- Each topic includes helpful calculators, worksheets, checklists, and quizzes.
- Adjust your "money plan" over time as your needs and interests change.
Register with MoneyCoach to find out what topics are most helpful to you. You can tackle the learning later, if needed.
Help strengthen the financial health in your household — and our community. Try MoneyCoach today.