Three great cities. One great credit union.
Whether opening your first checking account, or managing a vibrant business, STCU has a convenient Tri-Cities location to serve you. Here's where you can find us:
Queensgate Branch is located at 2590 Queensgate Drive, Richland.
Pasco Branch is located in Pasco at 5677 Road 68.
Membership at any STCU branch location is open to anyone in Washington. All branch locations offer full financial services, including:
- Free checking and debit card, surcharge-free at thousands of ATMs.
- First5 Savings Account, with 5.09% APY on your first $500. Federally insured, of course.*
- Low-cost home and auto loans.*
- Free mobile app, online banking, and billpay.
- Rewards cards.
- And more!
Tri-Cities Commercial Banking Center.
Banking with STCU.
In an era of social distancing, STCU provides several great alternatives to manage your STCU accounts, or to get help, without having to visit a branch location:
- Bank online to check your account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and even apply for a loan or credit card.
- Chat with us during regular business hours.
- Download the free STCU mobile app to deposit checks and manage your accounts from your phone.
- Use a surcharge-free ATM near you. Search the CO-OP Network's locator page, call (888) 748-3266, or text your Zip code to 91989.
- Call our Contact Center at (509) 326-1954 or (800) 858-3750 during business hours.
- Call STCU's 24-hour, automated telephone banking at (509) 326-3971 or (800) 634-0311.
APY = annual percentage yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. No minimum balance required to earn the APY and no penalty for withdrawals. Balances above $500 earn 0.05% APY. Rate is subject to change and may change after the account is opened. STCU membership is required to open account and fees may reduce earnings. One First5 Savings Account per person. All loans subject to approval.