We're here for you.
While you assess the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on your business, we want you to know that you're not alone.
Go, go, go!
PPP is live! Congress has approved another round of funds. Let’s get your application in to the SBA today.
STCU is here to help, and resources are available.
The COVID-19 pandemic has upset global financial markets, supply chains, and employment, raising questions about the future economic outlook . The best thing we can do is focus on what we can control.
Stay in contact with your STCU business banker, and please ask for help at any time. Your business is unique and we're ready to work with you on customized solutions for your needs.
Looking for personal resources? Visit our coronavirus personal resources page.
The new CARES Act, the coronavirus relief bill recently passed by Congress, offers several programs — including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan and the Economic Injury Disaster loan (EIDL) — to ease the economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis on your business.* Compare EIDL and PPP (PDF).
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
The PPP is designed to keep your workers on the payroll. The loan amount is based on your historical payroll and may be forgivable. 75% of the loan should be used to meet payroll and up to 25% may be used for most mortgage interest, rent, and utility costs over the 8-week period after the loan is made.
Not a member?
Join STCU ! Once you're a member, you can apply for the Paycheck Protection Program.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
The EIDL aims to help businesses overcome lost revenue. Learn more at sba.gov
- Calculate your PPP loan amount (Save or download. Consult your CPA on your calculations.)
- Guidance for business & employers at sba.gov.
- Business and worker resources from Washington State.
- Business recovery resources from Greater Spokane Incorporated.
- Webinars from the Small Business Development Center on business resiliency plans.
- Unemployment benefit chart (PDF) for different COVID-19 scenarios from the State of Washington Employment Security Department.
- Idaho Dept. of Labor COVID-19 page, with unemployment information, FAQs, and more.
Please contact your STCU business banker. They'll be happy to help answer questions you may have. You can reach the Commercial and Business team by:
- Calling (877) 304-7185.
- Visiting our team page.
*All loans subject to approval.