We're here for you.
While you assess the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on your business, we want you to know that you're not alone.
STCU is here to help, and resources are available.
The COVID-19 pandemic has upset global financial markets, supply chains, and employment, raising questions about the future economic outlook . The best thing we can do is focus on what we can control.
Stay in contact with your STCU business banker, and please ask for help at any time. Your business is unique and we're ready to work with you on customized solutions for your needs.
Looking for personal resources? Visit our coronavirus personal resources page.
It is time to apply for forgiveness for your PPP loan.
The Economic Aid Act, the coronavirus relief bill passed by Congress, offers several programs — including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan and the Economic Injury Disaster loan (EIDL) — to ease the economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis on your business.*
Whether you received a PPP loan in 2020 or 2021, it is time to apply for forgiveness.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
To start your application, apply directly through the Small Business Administration (SBA) site. To learn more, check out their Cares Act page (scroll to bottom on the page for EIDL info).
- Be ready to apply for forgiveness.
- Business and worker resources from Washington State.
- COVID-19 resources from Greater Spokane Incorporated.
- Idaho Dept. of Labor COVID-19 page, with unemployment information, FAQs, and more.
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grants.
- Unemployment benefit chart (PDF) for different COVID-19 scenarios from the State of Washington Employment Security Department.
- Webinars from the Small Business Development Center on business resiliency plans.
Please contact your STCU business banker. They'll be happy to help answer questions you may have. You can reach the Commercial and Business team by:
- Calling (877) 304-7185.
- Visiting our team page.
*All loans subject to approval.