Rewards you'll love.
With everyday purchases, your STCU rewards Mastercard® is working for your business. Start by earning up to 30,000 bonus points!1
Receive bonus points when you open and use your new STCU business rewards credit card, then earn up to 5x points on every $1 spent. Redeem points you and your employees have earned for cash back, airline tickets, gift cards, merchandise, and other rewards that can cut your cost of business and stretch your budget.
STCU supports revolving or spend accounts, and every STCU Mastercard comes with Passport Unlimited® for instant discounts on purchases you make at thousands of participating vendors, stores, and online merchants.
Choose from an STCU rewards cards or our traditional card with one of the lowest fixed rates around:
STCU Business Premier Rewards World Mastercard®.
- 5x points on office supply purchases and some recurring bills.
- 4x points on gas purchases. (Up to $10,000 in gas per year!)
- 3x on restaurants and most travel purchases.
- 2x points on all other purchases.
- 30,000 bonus points when you make $3,000 in purchases the first 90 days.1
Points never expire with your active Premier card.
STCU Business Rewards World Mastercard®.
- No annual fee.
- 3x points on office supply purchases and some recurring bills.
- 2x points on dining, gas, and most travel.
- 1.5 points on all other purchases.
Receive 10,000 bonus points when you make $3,000 in purchases the first 90 days.1
STCU Business Mastercard®.
Not thinking about rewards right now? Keep it simple with a traditional fixed-rate STCU Mastercard, with instant Passport Unlimited® discounts, no annual fee, and our lowest possible rate.
Redeem your points!
To track or redeem your points, log into STCU online banking or call (855) 445-6719 to complete one of the following transactions (restrictions may apply, so please read the terms and conditions3):
- Airline tickets.
- Gift cards and merchandise.
- Cash back to your STCU accounts.
- Cruises and travel packages.
- Make a donation to your favorite charity.
- Gift points to a deserving STCU member.
Transfer balances, reduce your cost of debt.
Reduce your overhead by transferring high-priced loans and credit card balances to your STCU Business Mastercard. Trim your cost of debt to as low as 1.90% intro APR for eight months, and 9.74-19.74% variable APR thereafter.2
*APR= annual percentage rate. View all rates and terms.
1Must make $3,000 in purchases on the STCU Premier Business Rewards credit card in the first 90 days to earn 30,000 bonus points; or earn 10,000 bonus points for STCU Business Rewards credit card. See STCU rewards card terms and conditions.
2No balance transfer fee for STCU Business Mastercard. Foreign transaction fee is 2% of the U.S. dollar amount; cash advance fee is $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. See complete fees and disclosures.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Inc.